Tuesday, June 3, 2008

yay but nay

im excited this is my last week of school but ugh that means i have finals. really the only final im really worried about is my black psychology final, which is to write a minimum of 9 pages 0n three articles we can choose from (3 pages for each article) but the pages always end up to be 5 to 6 pages for each article because there is so much information to be included. UGH! im supposed to be working on that now but i can not think of anything to put on this DAMN paper. i want to give up so bad but i cant because ive worked so hard all semester to keep my grade up in the class but i dont know why this paper seems like its the hardest, even though ive been writing papers all semester. i just want to just get it over with but i want it to be a perfect paper because its my final impression to please the teacher with my work. but once i finish i will be happy because i can finally enjoy my summer that is until i start summer school WHOMP! man this school thing is kinda getting on my nerves and its only my first year...smh...but hey i have to stick with it, i cant give up now, i have to graduate and go on to graduate school. i need to make the good money so i can start to make a difference in my life, my family's lives, and others lives. i just need to keep my head up and do what i have to do i guess.

No comments: