Saturday, March 1, 2008

Häagen-Dazs Ice Cream Yum!!











I LoVe Häagen-Dazs ice cream it is the best ice cream EVER. There is NO better...NOT even Coldstones. Vanilla Fudge brings you its inspired expression of this timeless sundae shop treat. Thick ribbons of rich chocolate fudge are swirled into creamy smooth vanilla ice cream.






Pineapple Coconut is THEE bomb...its Exotic taste will make you beg for more. I've liked Pineapple Coconut before until I had Häagen-Dazs.




And my last two favorite ice cream flavors are Chocolate and Cookies and Cream. OMG! There are no words to explain how much I LOVE this ice cream...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GIRRRLLL u made me want some ice cream!! that ish looks tooo good!!

Anonymous said...

hhaha nooo i just had coldstones for the 1st time ever 2 weeks ago dorito and nothin beats COLDSTONES!! nothing!! yum!!!

BelleDame said...

kiy coldstone is not all that great.