Sunday, March 30, 2008

My first Tattoo



YES guys i got my first tattoo yesterday. I was supposed to get it Thursday but i chickened out so i decided to go back and suck that shit up and just get it over with. So I'm in the chair waiting for my tattoo artist to set up and my stomach starts to bubble because i was so freaking nervous...lol...as soon as he put the needle or gun or whatever it is called to my skin i started to flint ch but i was like i better not cuz if he messes up ima be PISSED. But come to find out it didn't even hurt, it felt kind of good actually. lol

i was at the tattoo shop from 12 to 5 because Kiy decided to get the biggest tattoo...sheesh...but i give her props because that was a long process without her crying...lol...and for her first tatt she went hard and got it big...lol

but anyway tatts are fun I'm thinking about what my next tatt will be...lol

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your tatt looks good
I think its mean how yall forgot about me
But I like yours
Kiy's is awesome && big

Anonymous said...

I loveeee your tat!! it's so cute...i wanna get one but i'd never here the end of it

BelleDame said...

lol i thought you had one on your wrist? or was it fake?

Anonymous said...

it was fake =[