Friday, February 22, 2008

Feb. 22. 2008

my first blog...lol

Feb.22.08n i s an important day b/c ive started my new life, and not b/c i made a blog. Today i've learned to leave the past in the past and pursue the future. I was talking to a new friend of mine and he was telling me i should focus on me and what i want instead of trying to fulfil someone elses happiness when im not fulfiled. But i honestly think im starting to fall for this guy. He always seems to say the right things to make me feel better. He is so nice, smart, and such a gentleman. He is a guy ive never met until now. At first i was kind of hesitate about talking to him b/c i felt i wasnt ready b/c i was letting my PAST stop me from my future, but i think that all changed today. I might just give my new friend a chance.

No comments: