Friday, February 22, 2008

Friends

Ive had so many friends over the past years. But now I only have 4 that i call my TRUE friends. I don't understand why people can act as your friends and when your not around they are talking shit about you. I don't understand how you can call me a friend but you are consistently lying to me. In order to have a stable friendship one must have Honesty, Trust, Loyalty, and Respect.

I try my hardest to cope with your neediness of attention but it seems like that's not enough. I give you my advice/opinion when its needed and wanted...I've always been there for you but like i said it must not be enough. But i came to an Conclusion i guess your just not happy with yourself...idk maybe? But whatever it is i hope you come to your senses soon so our friendship and go back to normal b/c we've been friends for too long to just stop now.

I just want my OLD friend back!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahaha bitch im ur real friend!!

love ya!

BelleDame said...

lmao i know that you retard thats why i love you kiy! lol