Friday, February 22, 2008

My Favorite Quotes

"If God wanted women to Chase after men He would of made them Worth Chasing"

"If our to loves be 1 thou love so alike that none could 2nd none can tie"-Tristan and Isoilde

"Money on ma mind/ money is a habit/ stay on the grind until money is automatic/ bitch i love money/ im a fuckin fanatic" -complements to Weezy F.

"Don't let your happening destroy your happines"

"I must be one important person for my name to steadily come out your mouth"

"I love it I need more haters in my life because all it does is motivate me to do more things for you to hate on"

"NO! BlaCk SPOTS" lol (insider) stupid lady

"You are clearly a PsyCho that is filled with MooD SwiNgs"

"Damn lil WhoAdy" lmao (insider)

"LoVe me or HaTe me it's StiLL ObeSSion"

No comments: