Thursday, May 8, 2008

Confessions Part 2


Have you ever wanted to express yourself to the world or maybe just a close friend but just couldn't because you are afriad of what they will say or how they may judge you? That's how I feel 60% of the time. And its sucks. I know as bestfriends we are not supposed to with hold secrets from eachother but sometimes these secrets are just too deep, hard to explain, embarassing, and sometimes just don't have the guts to tell. I love all my friends, all the people I've encountered over the past few years, everyone that's in my life or has ever been in my life and truly without them I wouldn't be the person I am today. My life has been very hard, I've made some bad decisions, I've through stuff no one could EVER imagine, but I try to put that aside and try not to let it show. But sometimes its hard. I want to let it out to the world but I can't. And I've realized the more and more I get older I think about the things I've been through and decisions I made, and sometimes I just want to cry. But in the back of my head I realized I'm not that bad of a person that I thought I would be.



Confessions of Me

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just what you said as a bestfriend we are here for you
&& you'll not judge because maybe we went through the same thing
But I know how you feel

BelleDame said...

Awwww

Ester I fuckin LOVE you!!!!

Anonymous said...

meeee tooooo

Anonymous said...

I do not JUDGE!!

and I love you DOrito!

well problem have the same PROBS ne way...naw j/k i feel you, cuz somethings u just cnt say and as much as it hurts to keep it in, it may hurt even more layed out on the table...

but i love ya and im here...