Friday, May 9, 2008

Why?

Why is it when I put my HEART and SOUL into something it NEVER works, for example relationships. I know that people have good and bad relationships but I never seem to get/have a good relationships only the bad ones. and why is it that I could help my friends and give them on what they should do in a relationship but I keep fucking keep one...wtf! Its like when I get into a relationship I always put my best fot forward, I do basically everything a girlfriend is supposed to do with her boyfriend but it seems not to work that way. I just want to know what I do wrong? Because before I get into a relationship or about to develop one I ask the guy what does he like in a girl and what is a perfect girlfriend he would want and try my hardest to abid by what he looks for in a girl but doesn't work. Its like guys ALWAYS want the girl they say "they wouldn't" date but still whines up dating that person. I try my hardest to be the best girlfriend: I'm faithful, patient, loving, respectful, cute, nice, loyal, trustworthy, and the list goes on but I'm assuming that guys aren't into that. So as of right now I'm just like F the whole dating scene right now I'm focusing on ME, SCHOOL, and MONEY!



Confessions of ME

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I know you are sad right now && just because one relationship went wrong dosent mean that you need to give up! && I know this isint the first one neither but things like this happen. Look at me! I never stayed in one relationship. && the guy I was truely in love with was never my bf but my bestfriend! Relationship are a bitch but could also be the sweetest thing in yO' life. You just godda keep looking for the right one. He dosent have to be right now but just keep an open book. So please don't worry about it cuz ur gonna find a guy that treats you like the queen you truely are [ all hoomoo blOOd' ] lol
Love you best amiga!!!!

BelleDame said...

Lmao
All homo
Lmao
Ester boo I love you with all my heart real shit all homo
But idk what I would do without
But I'm not goin to keep me down foreal

Erica-Lindsay said...

yea, i think it's that time of the year..cause i'm going through something similar...it's sad but it happends, and we gotta just press on! lol

but as far as asking him what he looks for in a gf, he needs to be able to ask you what you look for in a bf..that way right off the bat, ya'll know eachothers expectations - shoot that's what imma start doing (if i ever get back into a realtionship)

BelleDame said...

yea your right erica

Anonymous said...

fashhoowwwwwww
we godda stick together

Anonymous said...

dudeeee!! it really must be that time of the fuckin year. everything is just all bad!! ugh! i hate it!! but look, even though it might hurt right now that things didn't work out...keep in mind that life works in mysterious ways and everything happens for a reason. if this one didnt work out then its prolli cus u have a better thing waiting for u. i kno it's hard...cus i'm kinda goin through it too, shit i wish i could listen to my own damn advice. but i can't and i don't blame u if u can't either cus the only thing u want is HIM. but like i said things happen for a reason and sooner or later someone better is gonna come along. the one who does treat u like a queen, like ester said. don't trip mamaz everything works out at the end. love yahh!!

BelleDame said...

aww thanx jojo i love you mamaz